Electrician Services Altrincham
We provide electrical services for homes and businesses this includes installation, maintenance and electrical testing. We are qualified and approved contractors. From this you will benefit from the following;
• Your safety. Which means our installations are completed to the highest quality possible.
• Permission with building regulation standards. We are authorised to self-certify our own work to the Local Building Control Body. This saves our customers both time and money when undertaking work that requires notification under the Building Regulations.
• Insurance backed warranty – the NAPIT insurance backed warranty covers new installation work notifiable to Building Control. The warranty is valid for six years up to a value of £25,000 for any one installation.
On the completion of new installations customers are supplied with an electrical installation certificate (a safety certificate that confirms that the work has been designed, built, inspected and tested to the UK national standard BS 7671); and for small additions or alterations where no new circuit has been added, a minor works certificate will be supplied on completion.
Inspection and Testing
Have a full inspection undertaken on the condition of your electrical wiring with an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
We also provide reports for landlords and home buyers giving a complete assessment of the safety of the wiring and recommendations on any work needed (in priority order) to restore the wiring to current standards for safe use.
• EICR- Electrical Installation
• Landlord test & inspection
• Homebuyers test & inspection
Faults and Repairs
Tripped circuits or blown fuses can occur at any time, leaving you without lights or power. We will endeavour to come out to you as soon as possible to find and repair the fault. An initial inspection of fittings and fixtures will be carried out to check for obvious problems and then a thorough inspection will be undertaken if needed.
On the other hand if you are planning a repair we can come out to inspect the property and provide you with a free estimate for the work needed. This might include replacement lighting, immersion heater replacement, socket replacement or consumer unit (fuse box) replacement.
• Fault finding and repairs
• Tripping circuits
• Light fitting and socket replacement
• Consumer unit replacement
Whether you are looking for new lighting in your home to help give it an update, you need wiring installed in your new extension or are looking to have your house rewired completely we will provide you with all the expert help available.
Things we do..
- Consumer unit replacement
- Home rewiring
- Cooker installations
- Cooker installations
- Extractor fan installations
- Bathroom wiring
- Shower Installations
- Towel rail installation
- House extension wiring
- Extra sockets installed
- Custom lighting design
- Bathroom lighting
- Kitchen lighting
- Outside lighting and sockets
- Garden lighting /LED
- CCTV and security
- Smoke and fire alarms