Electrical Problems Happening Regularly
This web page concerns electrical problems happening regularly.
- What it means.
- How to investigate.
How To Investigate – Electrical Problems Happening Regularly
Look For A Pattern
- Is the problem:
- The same RCD or fuse?
- At the same time of day?
- After it has rained?
- When you turn an electrical appliance on or off?
- At the same point in a washing machine cycle?
- When your central heating turns on or off?
- All lights? All electrical sockets? All bulbs?
- Are the places where faults are happening close together (physically)?
- Are the places where faults are happening in the same part of the house?
- When did the fault start?
- After recent DIY?
- After recent building work?
- Does your neighbour get similar problems?
Analyse The Pattern
- What does the pattern tell you?
- Look for the common denominator.
- Is the problem related to:
- A particular electrical device?
- A particular fuse or RCD?
- A particular time of day?
- A particular set of weather conditions?
- Recent building work?
- Recent DIY?
Look For The Obvious
- Is something hot that shouldn’t be hot?
- A plug?
- A power lead?
- Does anything look burnt or damaged?
- Is the fuse the correct rating?
- Typical fuse ratings
- Is the bulb the correct wattage?
ALL ELECTRICAL WORK AROUND YOUR HOME MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY SOMEONE WITH THE APPROPRIATE QUALIFICATIONS TO DO SO. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS VISIT HTTP://WWW.ELECTRICIANMANCHESTER.ME.UK/
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR ANY ELECTRICAL FAULTS TO BE SERVICED BY A NAPIT QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN PLEASE VISIT HTTP://WWW.ELECTRICIANMANCHESTER.ME.UK/